Wednesday 7 September 2011

Visitor Q (2001)

Repost from 06/08/08:


This is the most vague, ambiguous and hysterical movie I've ever watched. The whole thing is absurd. The dialogues are waaaaaaaaaaay out of context.

This is one example:

"I'm covering my son getting bullied at. I don't know how I really feel. This allowed me to express myself as a father. Now I understand. It's just sex."

*jawdrop*

Starting nun natawa na lang ako. Yung psycho-suspense ng movie naging comedic. There were scenes that were barbaric typical of Asian extreme cinema. Like son beating up mom. Mom was the real deal here. Siya lang yung character that I empathized to. And this movie is directed by Takashi Miike, sa lahat ng tao. Atsaka ang daming mali!! There was a point in the movie I saw the film crew's microphone! Twice!

This movie is obviously not for everyone. Hindi ko alam bakit nauso ang extreme and occult movies such as this. It's entertaining but a little too disturbing. No amount of Hollywood can remake movies such as this (they tried countless of times). There are numerous taboos here that are offensive and malicious so if you're into those type of movies, go see it. If not, watch Herbie Fully Loaded starring Li-Lo.


Overall: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment